- This event has passed.
Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine
March 24 - March 26
This year’s annual Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine (March 24 – 26, 2023) will be virtually streaming online!
Online video streaming March 24, 2023
Features 20+ online lectures on clinical botanical medicine for chronic health conditions via Zoom and video.
Live sessions online March 24-26 with speaker Q&A.
Registrants receive 6 months of access to conference videos.
- Gender-affirming Care for Adolescents: Botanical Allies for Transition
- Improving Neuroplasticity and Mental Adaptability with Botanical Medicine and Physical Activity
- A New Perspective on Mood Disorders: The Role of Oxidative Stress in Common Anxiety and Depressive States
- Managing the Impacts of Opioid Use Using Herbs & Nutrition
- Herbal Dependence on the Gut Flora
- Detoxifying the Body: The Clinical Use of Alteratives, Depuratives and Antidyscratics
- Pre-Conference Intensive: Reclaiming Self: Herbs to Correct Autoimmunity with Eric Yarnell, ND
- Up to 36 hours of continuing education for ND, RN, FNP, LAc and others.
- Early bird ends 3/3/23
- Information and registration: 541-482-3016 or www.botanicalmedicine.org/register