2023-2024 Cost of Attendance Components
- Tuition and Fees: The tuition and mandatory fees cost is subject to change every year. The cost is an estimate based on the University’s 2023-2024 academic year tuition rate. Please refer to Sonoran University’s Course Catalog for a complete list of all fees. Domestic and international students are charged the same tuition rate amount.
- Professional Licensure: These costs are associated with NPLEX I & II. For more information regarding board exams, please visit https://nabne.org/.
- Books, Course Materials, Supplies, & Equipment: This is an estimate of costs per academic year.
- Housing and Food: This is an estimated expense that may be incurred during an academic year. Costs include rent, food, and utilities.
- Transportation: Average costs a student may incur for a roundtrip commute from campus to home. Costs may vary based on travel distance and mode of transportation.
- Personal/Misc.: Average costs a student may incur within an academic year for variable expenses, such as personal care, entertainment, and other living costs.
- Federal Loan Fees: Average fees based on each year’s estimated cost of attendance. Fees will vary depending on the exact loan amounts for the Direct Unsubsidized and Graduate PLUS loans.
The 2023 – 2024 cost of attendance reflected above can change annually. For inquiries concerning the cost of attendance projection, contact the Financial Aid Office.
The Sonoran University Financial Aid team is available to assist students with their financial wellness plan, which includes budget planning, financial aid projections, and repayment options.
Please contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or call us at 480-378-0618 or 480-270-4950 for more information.