Romilly Hodges CNS CKNS CDN IFMCP mBANT CNHC
Romilly Hodges is a Certified Nutrition Specialist, Certified Ketogenic Nutrition Specialist, Certified Dietitian/Nutritionist (USA), Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner, British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine member, and Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (UK) registered.
Romilly has written peer-reviewed publications, book contributions and many online articles. She is the author of the book Immune Resilience; The Breakthrough Plan to Protect Your Body and Fight Disease published in 2022 by Avery, a division of Penguin Random House. She has contributed to professional training courses and built and managed supervised practice experience (SPE) programs for functional medicine and nutrition professionals. Additionally, she serves on the Board of the Accreditation Council for Nutrition Professional Education.
Romilly has also worked in clinical research, including designing the study diet for the first-of-its-kind epigenetic diet study run through the National University of Natural Medicine, as well as follow-up clinical research. She currently serves on the Board of the Accreditation Council for Nutrition Professional Education.
Romilly has a private practice in clinical nutrition, focusing on supporting immune health.
- Master of Science in Human Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport, CT (2015)
- Bachelor of Science in Management from the University of London Royal Holloway College (2002)
Clinical Biochemistry I and II.
- Fitzgerald KN, Campbell T, Makarem S, Hodges R. Potential reversal of biological age in women following an 8-week methylation-supportive diet and lifestyle program: a case series. Aging (Albany NY). 2023 Mar 22; 15:1833-1839.
- Hodges RE, Lamotte AV. Impact of Diet and Lifestyle on Vaccine Efficacy in Adults Aged 55 and Older: A Review. Integrative Medicine. 2022;21(4).
- Romilly Hodges. Immune Resilience: Considering Intermittent Fasting. Integrative and Complementary Therapies. Jun 2022.129-133.
- Fitzgerald KN, Hodges R, Hanes D, et al. Potential reversal of epigenetic age using a diet and lifestyle intervention: a pilot randomized clinical trial. Aging (Albany NY). 2021;13(7):9419-9432.
- Hodges RE, Minich DM. Modulation of Metabolic Detoxification Pathways Using Foods and Food-Derived Components: A Scientific Review with Clinical Application. J Nutr Metab. 2015;2015:760689.
- Contributing author to Walker, A. (ed.). 2020. Case Studies in Personalized Nutrition. ISBN 9781848193949
- Contributing author to Sinatra, S. & Houston, M. (eds). 2015. Nutritional and Integrative Strategies in Cardiovascular Medicine. ISBN 9781466572263
- American Nutrition Association
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT)
- Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (UK)